If you’re looking to upgrade into a commercial embroidery machine for a home business, no matter how big or small, or maybe for hats, we’ve got you covered.
Scroll down! You’ll discover a great comparison chart with the best affordable investments for any small business.
Commercial Embroidery Machines Comparison Chart
*Speed Per Minute: referring to the number of stitches a machine can perform in a minute.
**Area: referring to the maximum embroidery area that an embroidery machine can reach.
Ideal for: Best professional or commercial Brother embroidery machine for clothing. Best Brother Embroidery Machine for Home Business.
The Brother PRS100 Persona is an excellent option for small businesses who want to invest in a good quality and fast-producing commercial-grade embroidery machine.
- Single-needle machine with a high speed stitching production.
- Excellent quality of stitched designs, professionally looking.
- Resume Function to keep working where you left it.
- Free arm embroidery to easily reach tricky any area like those of caps, sleeves, and bags.
- Programmable Monogramming Function.
- Extra side bobbin winding.
- Only for high budgets.
- As with almost every embroidery machine, the needle threader could work better.
Some other articles you may want to read:
How much does a commercial embroidery machine cost?
What is the best commercial embroidery machine?
Is an embroidery business profitable?
What is the best machine for embroidery?